Noncommittal? No problem.
Cleon's modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. These upholstered components can be connected to create multiple size and shape possibilities. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
- Strong solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Foam and Dacron fiber filled cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Tait Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 20% Polyester|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 32% Polyester| 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Coffee Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Some assembly required